Six Spiced Inferno Punch
250ml Honest Six Spiced Rum
120ml pear syrup
180ml lemon juice
30ml orange liqueur
45ml pineapple juice
120ml whole milk
120ml Apothic inferno
- Place all the ingredients (except the apothem wine and milk) into a glass container, and stir until all ingredients are full combined.
- In a separate pot, heat the milk until almost boiling, and slowly pour the cocktail mix into the milk (it will later to curdle).
- Place in fridge to rest for two hours
- Stir for a few minutes, then run the mix through a cheesecloth.
- Serve over ice, add apothem wine over the mix, and garnish with a dehydrated pear slice.
Six Spiced inferno ouch. Citrusy and creamy. With a subtle sweetness and a burst of spice. It’s the drink to have on-hand for any occasion - any season
Six Spiced Botanical Rum
This blend of botanical spice and citrus is unique in both aroma and taste. To the nose notes of nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger are released, with a powerful undertone of orange peel. The palate is warm, soothing and highly aromatic.
read more of our article's
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.