Hot Buttered & Six Spiced
2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
1 splash pure vanilla extract
1 dash ground cinnamon
1 dash ground nutmeg
1 dash ground allspice
60 ml Honest rum
100 ml hot water
Cinnamon stick, for garnish (optional)
1. Place the sugar, butter, vanilla extract and spices into the bottom of an Irish coffee glass or mug and mix well or muddle.
2. Pour in the rum and top it with hot water.
3. Stir and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serve and enjoy.
Warm, sweet and full of spice, the perfect winter evening beverage.
Six Spiced Botanical Rum
This blend of botanical spice and citrus is unique in both aroma and taste. To the nose notes of nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger are released, with a powerful undertone of orange peel. The palate is warm, soothing and highly aromatic.
read more of our article's
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.