Honest Folk: Simon Coley & Jodi Redden
Design, creativity and sustainability are at the forefront of our business, so it was a pleasure to sit down with Simon Coley and his wife Jodi who share a passion for these things. Simon is an entrepreneur, creative, and leader in sustainability, and he kindly shared some honest words with us. Here’s what he had to say...
1. What do you do for an honest living?
I co-founded a company that imports and sells Fairtrade bananas and another that makes Fairtrade and organic soft-drinks. These days I’m a director of both and occasionally I’m still allowed to get my hands on the tools, which I love.
2. What do you do when you're not working?
Travel, so I haven’t been doing much of that. But we do have some enormous tomato plants and other herbs and vegetables that have given me something to focus on during our staycation.
3. Tell us something honest about yourself?
I voted Labour and I’ll do it again.
read more of our article's
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Something went wrong, please contact us!