Honest Folk: Jason Pipi
We had the opportunity to meet with one of Auckland's most prominent
cafe technician's at his home in Mount Eden. To get to know Jason a little better
we asked three simple questions, and here's what he had to say...
1. What do you do for an honest living?
I’m a cafe technician since long ago, helping keep the wheels
of hospitality turning.
2. What do you do when you're not working?
You’ll find me putting always putting my hands to something, if it be working with wood, metal, brewing, experimenting in the kitchen, in our communal garden, or mowing neighbourhood lawns listening to biblical commentary.
3. Tell us something honest (as honest as you like)?
Jesus loves you. The greater the love, the greater the sacrifice ya know?
read more of our article's
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.